3 sensor system
In collaboration with the University of Florence, Fasep developed and designed its exclusive TriSensor system. Each of Fasep’s wheel balancers are built and designed around this system. The TriSensor system offers extremely accurate and stable readings, where moving the unit will not affect calibration. This means the results are always the most accurate for precision wheel balancing.
- Extremely accurate readings
- Very stable – moving the unit does not affect calibration
- Results are always perfect, no matter the type of wheel measured
- The centrifugal force goes completely through the sensors.
Integrated flange shaft + tri sensor
Fasep’s integrated flange shaft plus TriSensor combination is simply unsurpassed. Providing perfect centring and high tolerances, the flange shaft and TriSensor combo provides exceptional accuracy. This integrated design has been developed through first-rate Italian engineering to provide the ultimate wheel balancing solution for our customers.
- For perfect centring
- The bell flange is integrated in the shaft
- Tolerances of coupling eliminated
- It improves dramatically the centring accuracy.
Our Fasep wheel balancing machines come with an optional motorised laser. This laser is designed to make the entire wheel balancing process easier and more accurate. The laser point will always follow the ALU measuring arm for pinpoint accuracy. With this, it is also able to point the location for weight placement eliminating operator errors
- Laser point follows ALU measuring arm
- Pinpoint accuracy
- No mistakes of weight placement